What did the ‘Stranger Things 4’ teaser show?
- The new teaser for the fourth season showed Russian workers building something together. It looks like a train tracks. One of the works spins around and is revealed to be Jim Hopper (David Harbour), who seemingly died at the end of “Stranger Things 3” during an explosion.
How did David Harbour react?
- Harbour, who plays Jim Hopper on the show, posted the teaser on his own Instagram account.
- Harbour’s caption read: “For the faithful, Happy Valentine’s Day ❤️”
Any other reactions?
- Maya Hawke, who plays Robin in “Stranger Things,” commented on the post, too.
- She said: “Is that even how you build a train track??”
Harbour’s previous comments
Harbour has commented on the end of “Stranger Things 3” and the death of his character in the past. He told Entertainment Tonight that Hopper appeared to be dead. But he said it was important to hold out hope.
- Per Harbour: “It seems pretty crazy … that machine went off and blew up and Hopper seemed to be trapped there. He did glance around a little bit, but he seemed to be trapped and the machine exploded.”
- More Harbour: “I mean, we should always hold onto hope. We should never let go of hope — but Barb is really dead.”