Lori Loughlin learned her trial date Thursday. So what will happen with the jury?
What’s going on?
- U.S. District Judge Nathaniel Gorton said the trial for Loughlin, Mossimo Giannulli and other parents involved in the college admissions scandal “will be completed well before Thanksgiving,” according to Deadline.
What type of jury helps Loughlin?
- Brand and reputation management expert Eric Schiffer told the Deseret News in an email that Loughlin’s ideal jury would be people who know her from television.
- Schiffer said “Generation X and baby boomers who have been conditioned to trust her TV brand, which is opposite in character that arises from the current set of charges,” would be the ideal jury.
- “She will want to avoid moderate to low-income jurors who have kids that resent tactics where the rich get to work the system at the expense of average Americans,” he said.
What is Lori Loughlin’s TV brand?
- Loughlin will have another status conference before a judge on July 28 in the Boston federal courthouse.