Disney Parks across the world remain closed due to the coronavirus pandemic, but that doesn’t mean you can’t cook some of the famous food from the parks.
What’s going on
- Disney’s official fan club site — D23 — has a slew of recipes available. One quick search through the website will offer a look at recipes for some of the famous foods and eats.
- One of the recipes is for the Club 33 Pumpkin Beignets. Club 33 is Disney’s private club located in three of its parks.
- The beignets are “the perfect autumn treat to share with friends and family.” But since you’re stuck inside, they may not be a bad treat for now, either.
- The recipe also includes how to make a maple glaze that can be poured over the beignets.
- According to Disney’s D23 page, the “recipe has been converted from a larger quantity in the restaurant kitchens. The flavor profile may vary from the restaurant’s version.”
- Visit the Disney D23 website for the full recipe.
Other recipes available from Disney
- Disney has shared a number of other recipes over the years, with some coming recently to help people eat Disney food during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Some of the most recently-released recipes include Churro Bites, the Dole Whip, the Toy Story Land grilled cheese and Walt Disney’s chili.