Kelly Clarkson will be bringing her weekly show home to Montana so she can film new episodes.
- Clarkson, the host of “The Kelly Clarkson Show,” will join other talk show hosts by filming her show from home, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Clarkson will film one original episode per week from her home in Montana.
- Clarkson will also film new segments that will be added to any older material that was filmed before the show stopped production due to the coronavirus pandemic on March 13.
- According to THR, Clarkson will interview celebrities and people who are helping their communities.
- Her show will add a new segment called “Good Neighbor,” in which she will highlight regular people who are helping each other during the pandemic.
- Clarkson will also offer a glimpse of her ranch in Montana.
- Clarkson will join another syndicated talk shows hosts that will run their show from home. Those shows include “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” “Tamron Hall,” “The Wendy Williams Show,” “The View” and “The Talk,” according to Variety. That’s not even including all the nighttime shows, like “The Tonight Show” with Jimmy Fallon.