Nintendo has updated its numbers on its official page to reflect the sales trend. Here’s a look at the top 10:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe — 24.77 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate — 18.84 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild — 17.41 million
- Super Mario Odyssey — 17.41 million
- Pokémon Sword and Shield — 17.37 million
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Let’s Go, Eevee! — 11.97 million
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons — 11.77 million
- Splatoon 2 — 10.13 million
- Super Mario Party — 10.10 million
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe — 6.60 million
These new numbers comes as Nintendo revealed the success of the Switch console. The console saw a sales jump of 34% since last quarter, mainly due to the success of “Animal Crossing: New Horizons,” according to The Verge.
The Nintendo Switch sold 3.29 million units alone last quarter. “Animal Crossing” helped drive those sales since the game sold 11.77 million copies.
“The game sold more in its first three days than any other Animal Crossing or Nintendo Switch title to date, also pushing Switch console sales to their highest level yet,” according to The Verge.