What’s going on:
- On “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” last week, Hamill surprised San Diego nurse Chloe Ducos, who has been engaged with increased testing for the coronavirus pandemic in the California city.
- Hamill appeared on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”
- He said: “I’ve been reading about all you’ve done, six years as a nurse, teaching at night, you’re in the tents.”
- He added: “I mean, that’s so great, I mean to me, I’m a pretend hero, you’re the real-life hero. So thank you for your service.”
- Hamill said he sent the nurse a signed lightsaber.
- Ducos received $100,000 from PayPal as well, according to Fox News.