What’s going on:
- Square Enixannounced the new game Melody of Memory on Tuesday.
- It will be a rhythm game, which is like Guitar Hero or Dance Dance Revolution, where gamers are asked to keep the rhythm of different songs that pop up.
- Square Enix released a similar game titled Final Fantasy Theatrhythm.
- Square Enix released a Japanese trailer, which shows Kingdom Hearts characters like Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Kairi, Hercules, Aladdin.
Some extra context:
- Kingdom Hearts 3: Re:Mind.
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road.
- Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory.
There are two other games to be determined, which could be “a new entry, rereleases on Nintendo Switch, next-gen ports, or really anything,” according to IGN.