It’s unclear if it’ll take place in the Matrix or not, but Keanu Reeves is giving one fan a special Zoom date for an important cause.
- Reeves has partnered with Camp Rainbow Gold — a cancer charity group from Idaho — to offer a 15-minute Zoom call with a fan who decides to outbid other fans, according to CNN.
- The event description reads: “Bill & Ted. Speed. The Matrix. John Wick. You know him. You love him. This is truly priceless and now you have the chance to Zoom with him from home!”
- The virtual date holds a value of $10,000. Bidding has already increased to $16,600. One anonymous bid raised the price to that amount. Now, the bid has jumped to more than $50,000 for the small date with Reeves, according to KHQ.
- Bidding ends Monday. The date takes place during the week of July 6.
- Interesting note about the date: “Camp Rainbow Gold and/or the celebrity has the right to cancel the call if there is threatening or inappropriate behavior. Nontransferable, no returns or exchanges, not available for resale and no cash value.”