Live Nation has announced its first drive-in concert series in the U.S. for the upcoming summer, another change to the entertainment world during the coronavirus pandemic.
Live Nation announced the new “Live from the Drive-In” series, which will include nine shows from July 10 to July 12 in multiple cities, including Nashville, Tennessee; Maryland Heights, Missouri; and Noblesville, Indiana.
- Brad Paisley in all three cities.
- Darius Rucker and Jon Pardi will perform in Nashville at Nissan Stadium.
- Nelly will perform at Maryland Heights outside of St. Louis.
How it works:
- According to USA Today, concertgoers drive into parking lots of the amphitheaters. There will be a maximum of four people in a car at once.
- There will be empty spots between cars to keep social distancing. It will help people tailgate with their crew, too.
- Attendees can bring food, drinks and chairs to watch the concert.
What’s being said:
- “Around the world, we’re seeing a real eagerness from our fans and artists to safely get back to the concert experience. We are excited to unveil ‘Live From The Drive-In’ – a completely unique outdoor concert series that will allow fans to enjoy live shows again, while socially distanced. We have an incredible line-up of artists like Brad Paisley, Darius Rucker, Nelly, Jon Pardi and more, who all share our vision to continue to create once-in-a-lifetime moments for fans and are excited to get back to live music through this reimagined experience.” — Tom See, president Live Nation venues of U.S. concerts.