“The View” announced on Twitter Monday night that Meghan McCain and her husband, Ben Domenech, welcomed their new baby girl into the world.
- “We are excited to share the happy news that our @MeghanMcCain and her husband Ben Domenech have welcomed their first child.”
- “Congratulations Meghan and Ben!”
- “The View” revealed that McCain and Domenech named their baby girl — Liberty Sage McCain Domenech.
Will we see photos?
Meghan McCain said in May that she wouldn’t share any aspects of her pregnancy — or her new baby — on social media because she received negative comments about her father’s death, USA Today reports.
- “I know this is an unorthodox choice for a talk show host who is on TV five days a week — but I’ve always lived by the beat of my own drum,” McCain said.
McCain announced in March 2020 that she and Domenech planned to have a baby, which I wrote about for Deseret.com.
- McCain said: “My husband Ben and I have been blessed to find out I’m pregnant. Although this isn’t how I expected to announce my pregnancy, both we and our families are excited to share the news with you all.”
- McCain: “Starting immediately, I’ll be joining the millions of Americans who are self-isolating as a precaution to prevent the spread of COVID-19. As a result, I will be appearing on ‘The View’ from home via satellite.”
- McCain: “Please stay safe. Wash your hands and avoid public gatherings and I will continue to see you each morning on ‘The View.’”