TikTok user David Vaughn — a major Disney fan — recently revealed his big hack for when he visits Disney theme parks.
- Vaughn said in a TikTok video that he and his friend discovered a trick using the Fast Pass, which allows guests to skip lines and book rides in advance, according to Yahoo! News.
- “I probably shouldn’t share this,” Vaughn wrote in the caption of his TikTok video.
A look at the hack
Vaughn said he and his friends often discovered that the Indiana Jones ride broke down during the middle of the day. So he and his friends would book Fast Pass reservations during those early afternoon hours because they would receive a reward for missing the ride.
- “So I realized Indiana Jones breaks down quite often in the afternoon, almost every single day,” Vaughn says in the video. “So I purposefully started getting FastPasses (for Indiana Jones) around that time — like 2 p.m. or 3 p.m. — and I’ve done this maybe half a dozen times and it has worked every single time.”
He said he and his friends would receive multi-use Fast Passes as a refund for missing the ride, according to Yahoo! News.
Another Disney hack to consider
Per Insider, Target shoppers can earn an additional discount at Disney Parks through a unique, special hack. The shoppers can sign up for the Target REDcard, which can act as a debit or credit card for Target shoppers, who earn 5% discounts, too.
- “For example, if you purchase a $500 Disney gift card, you will only pay $475,” according to Insider.
- “Disney Gift Cards can be used to purchase Disney World or Disneyland park tickets, to shop at Disney stores, to pay for Disney resorts, and to buy food at some Disney park eateries,” according to Insider.