“WandaVision” star Kat Dennings recently said the Marvel show will have a massive payoff at the end of the series — you just have to be patient.
What’s going on?
- Dennings said the first few episodes are building up the mystery and hype for the show. But, she said, a massive payoff will come in the end, according to ComicBook.com.
- She said the episode is “a mystery until the end.”
- “Every episode is building, and building and building, and I don’t know really what happens, but there is a massive payoff for pretty much everything in the show,” Dennings teased. “So I encourage people to pay attention while they’re watching.”
Dennings said her character, Dr. Darcy Lewis, was a welcomed addition because she helped audiences understand what was happening.
- “The first three episodes (are) meant to kind of confuse and mystify the audience, so finally somebody shows up to kind of represent the audience and tell them, more or less, what’s going on,” Dennings said on “The Drew Barrymore Show.”
More hype for the ending
“WandaVision” actor Paul Bettany said the ending of the Disney+ show will cause fans to “look at the MCU in a whole new light.”
- “I think they’re going to be massively surprised by the end of the show,” he said. “They’re going to look at the MCU in a whole new light, and also have a much deeper understanding of what direction it’s moving,” he told the “Lights, Camera, Pod” podcast.