Tom Holland said Monday he once auditioned for a “Star Wars” role — and he couldn’t stop laughing while it was happening.
What’s going on?
- “I was like four or five auditions in, and I think I was auditioning for John Boyega’s role,” Holland said.
Holland said he couldn’t stop laughing because there was one woman in the room who was speaking like a droid, according to Business Insider.
- “I remember doing this scene with this lady, bless her, and she was just a drone,” Holland told Backstage. “So I was doing all of this, like, ‘We gotta get back to the ship!’ And she was going, ‘Bleep, bloop bloop, bleep bloop.’ I just couldn’t stop laughing. I found it so funny.”
- He said he “felt really bad, because she was trying really hard to be a convincing android or drone or whatever they’re called.
- “I obviously didn’t get the part,” he said. “That wasn’t my best moment.”
- The film takes place in a near-future dystopia where all women have died and men are the only survivors.