What is the new Marvel leak?
- The new “leaked” images show a number of Marvel superheroes in potentially new costumes, giving us what could be a first glimpse to expect from new heroes.
The images include shots of:
- Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch).
- Clint Barton/Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner).
- Kate Bishop (Hailee Steinfeld).
- “Black Widow” newcomer Yelena Belova (Florence Pugh).
- “Hawkeye” spinoff actress Echo (Alaqua Cox).
- Ms. Marvel/Kamala Khan (Iman Vellani).
- Scarlet Witch/Wanda (Elizabeth Olsen).
There also appear to be a few more photos of characters we don’t know, who might appear in the upcoming Marvel projects.
Is the new Marvel leak real?
Per ComicBookMovie.com, the leak appears to be concept art sent to toy companies — like Funo and Hot Toys — who can design new figures based on new character designs.
- Of course, there’s nothing official about these “leaks.” There’s a good chance they could end up being fake or early concept art that never gets used. But it does highlight the new direction of the MCU as it moves into a new phase of projects.