If you are stumped — or have a winning streak you don’t want to snap — here are some hints to help you out:
- The word contains two vowels.
- One of those vowels is repeated.
- It contains an uncommon letter.
(The answer is at the very bottom of the article.)
What is the best Wordle starting word?
A Wordle bot has revealed that “crane” is the best Wordle starting word, the Deseret News reported.
The Deseret News staff recently shared some of its go-to starting words, which included “stare” and “adieu,” among others.
What are some of your Wordle go-to words? Share in the comments section below.
And today’s Wordle answer is ...
According to Merriam-Webster, “pixie” has a few definitions, including:
- “Playfully mischievous.”
- “A cheerful mischievous sprite.”
- “A haircut worn by women and children that is very short all over the head or especially short only at the sides and back of the head.”