“Duck Dynasty” star Sadie Robertson recently appeared on Fox Nation to spread a message of hope amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- Robertson said: “We’re going through something that’s really scary. Something that’s out of our control. Something that is causing us loss and sadness.”
- She added: “But the beauty in this, if there is beauty in this, is that we are all going through it together. There’s something really beautiful about knowing that even though we don’t have control — that we have a God who is a good father, who is in control of everything.”
- Robertson brought up Psalms 46 as a helpful verse to read right now.
- She added: “Sometimes we’re in the midst of something so bad, we have to fix our hope on something in the future, something better. And what better than an eternal home in heaven? Away from all fear. Away from all pain. Away from our sickness and tragedy. With a good, good father. That’s our hope.”
‘Duck Dynasty’ comes to Fox Nation
- Fox Nation recently announced that all 11 seasons of “Duck Dynasty” would appear on the streaming service beginning in June as the beginning of the service’s push toward streaming, Deadline reports.
Correction: This article previously identified Fox Nation as a network. It is a streaming service.