- According to EastIdahoNews.com, Lori Vallow Daybell’s ring is a size 4 sterling silver Southwestern-style malachite gemstone.
- It was reportedly bought on Amazon for $35.99.
- The ring was purchased Oct. 2, 2019, which is 17 days before Tammy Daybell passed away.
- A screenshot of the order showed the ring was delivered on Oct. 7. The name on the order was Charles Vallow, who had died three months earlier after Lori’s brother, Alex Cox, shot him, according to EastIdahoNews.com.
- Lori Vallow reportedly used Charles Vallow’s Amazon account after he died.
- A website history on the computer from which the ring was ordered also showed someone searching for wedding dresses the next day, according to EastIdahoNews.com.
Why that date maters:
- The purchase date matters for a number of reasons.
- For one, it was purchased 17 days before Tammy Daybell died. So the wedding ring used when Lori Vallow married Chad Daybell was bought almost two weeks before Chad Daybell’s late wife, Tammy Daybell, passed away.
- And Oct. 2, 2019, is an important date in the entire Lori Vallow Daybell case. A recent report suggested that Lori Vallow Daybell and an unidentified man — allegedly Chad Daybell — were together on that date as a Self Storage Plus garage in Rexburg, as I wrote for the Deseret News.
- The two visitors to the garage can be seen dropping off a tire and a car seat.
- On that day, Brandon Boudreaux, the ex-husband of Lori Daybell’s niece, Melani Pawlowski, was shot in Arizona. He didn’t die from the shot (it was reported that Cox might have been the shooter). Cox died two months later.
Correction: This article previously said Lori Vallow used Chad Vallow’s Amazon account after he died. It was Charles Vallow’s account, according to the report.