- The six teens all attend Aurora Central High School.
- One of the students drove himself to the hospital.
- None of the injuries were considered life-threatening, according to NBC News.
- Suspects remain at large.
- Wilson said that gang specialists are investing what happened, per NBC News.
Wilson told CNN that the shooting is a sign of how dangerous gun violence can be for people.
- “My understanding is it was a drive-by shooting, as well as there may have been people on foot,” Wilson said.
- “I think enough is enough. And I think we need to come together as a community,” Wilson said. “This is a public health crisis.”