This Oklahoma woman has vanished after searching for her missing son
An Oklahoma woman searching for her missing son and his friends has also disappeared, raising questions about what happened to the group
- Parton was last seen on video with an unidentified man at a business in Turley, Oklahoma, per the sheriff’s office. She disappeared soon after.
- Officials said they found the man and questioned him.
Pryor, Oklahoma, police last week issued a Silver Alert for Parton after her 2016 red Kia Rio was found abandoned on the side of the road in Tulsa, according to NPR.
- Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office detectives Sunday said they found human remains in the Turley, area, per KOKI-TV.
- However, “due to animals scattering the remains, it is difficult to positively identify who they belong to,” according to NPR.
Officials said the remains could belong to any of the missing people. They are waiting on a medical examiner to identify the remains.
- A Silver Alert was issued to find the two men, who never returned home from a horse show in Fort Worth, Texas.
- They were supposed to return Monday.
- “No one has been able to reach either man since Friday,” per Tulsa World. “Grimes requires medication to manage his diabetes.”