SALT LAKE CITY — “The Masked Singer” has revealed the costumes for its second season.
In multiple views, which we’ve shared below, “The Masked Singer” revealed the costumes you can expect to see when the show debuts on Sept. 25.
The costumes include:
Context: These only represent six of the 16 different contestants slated to participate in season 2, according to TheWrap.
Jenny McCarthy, Robin Thicke, Ken Jeong and Nicole Scherzinger will return as judges for the next season. “The Masked Singer” host Nick Cannon will return as well.
Read more: Details for the upcoming season have already been released.
- Fox reveals ‘The Masked Singer’ season 2 premiere date ... with a twist
- ‘The Masked Singer’ host Nick Cannon says he’s already seen a few costumes for season 2 and one of them is an … egg?
- ‘The Masked Singer’ season 2 will be produced by Fox to help lower costs
- ‘The Masked Singer’ is making a huge change for season 2, according Jenny McCarthy and Robin Thicke
- ‘The Masked Singer’ renewed for season 2. Here’s what to expect