NOTE: Check back for more information as local undrafted free agents agree to sign with teams.
Huntley, the former Utah quarterback will join the Ravens as an undrafted free agent, the school announced minutes after the 2020 NFL draft ended Saturday, where he’ll be in the same quarterback room with reigning NFL MVP Lamar Jackson.
Williams, who played four games for BYU last season after joining the program as a grad transfer, will also sign with Baltimore, the Deseret News’ Jay Drew confirmed.
Huntley, named the 2019 first-team All-Pac-12 quarterback, played in 37 career games for the Utes, taking over the starting position in 2017. He went 23-10 as a starter while also setting the school record for career completion percentage (.672).
He capped his Utah career with a standout senior season, setting the school single-season records for completion percentage (.730), yards per pass completion (14.1), passing efficiency (177.55) and total offense yards per play (8.3) as the Utes advanced to the Pac-12 championship game for the second straight season and went 11-3 on the year, at one point winning eight straight games.
Williams transferred to BYU last offseason from South Carolina, where he rushed for 799 yards and five touchdowns in two seasons after one year at North Carolina.
Williams tore his ACL in BYU’s fourth game last season, against Washington. In the two weeks before the injury, he rushed for 92 and 99 yards in wins over Power 5 programs Tennessee and USC, respectively. He finished the season with 49 carries for 264 yards — a 5.39-per carry average — and three touchdowns while adding seven receptions for 47 yards.
Other local undrafted free agents
- BYU safety Dayan Ghanwoloku is headed to the Los Angeles Rams, the team announced. Ghanwoloku, who prepped at Northridge High, finished his BYU career with 207 tackles — including 149 solo stops — 15 pass breakups and two sacks. He also recovered seven fumbles and had seven interceptions. He joins former Utah safety Terrell Burgess in Los Angeles, as the Rams used a third-round pick to take Burgess.
- BYU wide receiver Aleva Hifo is joining the reigning Super Bowl champion Kansas City Chiefs, the school announced. Hifo had 118 career receptions for 1,336 yards and seven touchdowns and was a return specialist for the Cougars.
- Utah linebacker Francis Bernard is joining the Dallas Cowboys, the school announced. He’ll be reunited in Dallas with Utah defensive end Bradlee Anae, who was taken by the Cowboys in the fifth round. Bernard earned a starting role for the Utes last season, his second year in the program after transferring from BYU.
- Utah cornerback Javelin Guidry is headed to the New York Jets, the school announced. Guidry, who left the Utes following his junior year, ran a 4.29 40-yard dash at the NFL scouting combine.
- Utah cornerback Josh Nurse is also headed to the Ravens, the school announced. Nurse started the last 10 games at right corner for the Utes last season after primarily playing special teams the two seasons before.
- Utah offensive tackle Darrin Paulo is signing with the New Orleans Saints, the school announced. Paulo started 40 games on the offensive line for the Utes in his career and earned Pac-12 All-Conference first-team honors as a senior.
- Utah State defensive end Tipa Galeai is headed to the Green Bay Packers, the school announced. The TCU transfer had 119 tackles, 23 tackles for loss and 15.5 sacks in his two years in Logan. He’ll be reunited with former Aggie quarterback Jordan Love, whom the Packers traded up to select with the No. 26 overall pick in the first round.
- Utah State kicker Dominik Eberle is joining the Las Vegas Raiders, the school announced. Eberle set several school records at Utah State, including points scored (359), points per game (8.34), made field goals (64) and extra points made (167).
- Utah State wide receiver Siaosi Mariner will join Eberle with the Las Vegas Raiders, the school announced. Mariner was a grad transfer from Utah last season and had 63 receptions for 987 yards and 10 touchdowns.
- Utah State tight end Caleb Repp is signing with the Atlanta Falcons, the school announced. Like Mariner, he joined USU as a grad transfer from Utah last season and had 36 receptions for 455 yards and four touchdowns in 2019.
- Weber State defensive end Jonah Williams is joining the Los Angeles Rams, the team announced. As a senior, he earned All-America honors and was named the Big Sky Defensive MVP, finishing his four seasons in Ogden with 15 career sacks and 194 total tackles.
- Former Hunter High tight end Noah Togiai, who played at Oregon State, is headed to the Philadelphia Eagles, he confirmed on Twitter. He had 44 receptions for 406 yards and three touchdowns as a senior.
- Former Corner Canyon High offensive tackle Branden Bowen will sign with the Carolina Panthers, he confirmed on Twitter. Bowen started 13 games at left tackle last season for Ohio State.