“The Falcon and The Winter Soldier” stars Stan and Mackie spoke at a virtual global press conference for their new Marvel show on Sunday. The two were asked about which new characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe they’re excited to see.
- Stan said: “One character that sounds really, really, really cool to me is the character that Oscar Isaac is gonna play.” This appeared to be a reference to the character Moon Knight, which Isaac is rumored to play, according to CBR. It hasn’t be confirmed yet, but that’s pretty close to a confirmation.
- “I heard that story and that’s going to be amazing,” Stan said.
Mackie, meanwhile, said “She-Hulk” sounds like an interesting character. But, he said, he wants to spend time in the world of the character “Blade.”
- Mackie said he better have “one line” in the Blade or She-Hulk projects.
Here’s a quick breakdown of what Feige said, which I wrote about for the Deseret News.
- “The Falcon and the Winter Soldier” will debut March 19.
- “Loki” will be released June 11.
- “What If …?” — an animated series — will debut “soon after” the debut of “Loki,” Feige said.
- “Ms. Marvel” — which will focus on newcomer to the MCU Kamala Kahn, a Pakistani American teen from New Jersey with superhero abilities — is in the finishing stages of production.
- “Hawkeye” — a spinoff show based around the superhero of the same name — is currently filming.
- “She-Hulk” will start filming soon.
- “Moon Knight” will start filming one week after “She-Hulk.”