The YouTube description of the video reads: “The world may change and evolve, but the one thing that will never change: we’re all part of one big family.”
The video shows clips from the upcoming Marvel films, including:
- “Black Widow” — July 9.
- “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings” — Sept. 3.
- “Eternals” — Nov. 5.
Then, the trailer showed off new logos and release dates for upcoming MCU films, including:
- “Spider-Man: No Way Home” — Dec. 17.
- “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness” — March 25, 2022.
- “Thor: Love and Thunder” — May 6, 2022.
The trailer then showed off new titles and logos for the sequels to “Black Panther,” “Captain Marvel,” “Ant-Man and the Wasp” and “Guardians of the Galaxy.”
- “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” — July 8, 2022.
- “The Marvels” — Nov. 11, 2022.
- “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania” — Feb. 17, 2023.
- “Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 3” — May 5, 2023.
And the video ended with a logo for the Fantastic Four squad, which has been teased in recent years to make its debut in the MCU.
This is all a pretty big deal for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. We not only get a glimpse at what movies are coming soon, but also which movies we should prepare to see in the next few years. The video was released one day after the 13-year anniversary of the release of “Iron Man,” which started the entire run of films, according to ComicBook.com.
As I wrote for the Deseret News, people across the country have started to return to movie theaters. Many more expect to do the same as more blockbuster films become available in the United States.