- Per USA Today, Biel and Timberlake had their second child about midway through 2020.
- The child was reportedly born in the summer of 2020. Timberlake didn’t confirm the news until January 2021, per USA Today.
Biel spoke on the “Armchair Expert” with Dax Shepard podcast Monday. She explained that she and Timberlake had their second child, but they kept it secret.
- “I had, like, a secret COVID baby,” Biel said. “It wasn’t like it was supposed to be a secret. It was just, COVID happened, and then I went to Montana with my family and never left.”
Biel said she was worried that Timberlake wouldn’t be allowed into the delivery room because of COVID-19 restrictions. But the rules at the hospital had changed by the time the couple was ready to have their baby.
- “I was really getting nervous about that situation,” she said, according to USA Today. “But yes, he was allowed. I think if I had to be there alone, that would have been horrible. I would have been really scared.”
Per Yahoo Entertainment, Biel said she’s worried that her children will want to be musicians like their dad, Timberlake.
- “The bar is high. And they’re boys. I worry about (them fearing): ‘I can never be as good as my dad,’” she said, adding that she hopes they are better than their dad. “That’s what’s daunting, for sure.”