The Zion EcoCabin — which is located in Hildale, Utah — topped the list of the most liked photos on Airbnb’s Instagram profile in 2021, according to Airbnb.
The news: Airbnb recently sent the Deseret News a list of its most liked Airbnbs on Instagram for 2021.
- The Zion EcoCabin topped the list.
- “This truly magnificent A-Frame cabin in Hildale, UT — with breath-taking, uninterrupted views of the southern side of the Zion Mountains — is nestled near Zion National Park and is the most-liked home on Airbnb’s Instagram!”
Why this matters: Due to remote work, people can travel and work from anywhere. At the same time, they can live anywhere and still work remotely. This has allowed people to find new spots — through websites like Airbnb — to spend their time.
The rest: The Zion EcoCabin was the only Utah location to make the top 10 list of locations. In all, six places in the U.S. made the top 10, including:
- Raven Rock Treehouse — Fletcher, North Carolina.
- Crow’s Nest — Monte Rio, California.
- The Kingdom A-frame — Burke, Vermont.
- The Woodlands House — Sandy, Oregon.
- Historic Guesthouse and Gardens — Marietta, Georgia.
Flashback: In 2021, Airbnb highlighted the Bedrock Homestead Grand Staircase Escalante in Boulder, Garfield County in Utah, as one of the 16 unique roadside stays, as the Deseret News’ Lottie Johnson wrote.
- The home is close to Calf Creek Falls and about an hour away from Capitol Reef National Park.
The bigger picture: Utah is clearly a favorite among Airbnb users, with plenty of options to pick from.