The NBA regular season is down to its final day, and thus many are starting to turn their attention to the playoffs.
That means eyeing the standings as teams jockey for position and fans try to target the teams they want their favorite squad to either get matched up against or avoid.
After finishing last season as the best team in the Western Conference, the Utah Jazz currently sit in fifth place in the West, although they are tied with the Denver Nuggets at 48-33 but hold the tiebreaker.
The only seeds the Jazz can now end up are 5 and 6.
Here’s a look at the Western Conference playoff race heading into the final day of the regular season.
Western Conference playoff race as of April 10
- Phoenix Suns
- Memphis Grizzlies — 8 games back
- Golden State Warriors — 12 games back
- Dallas Mavericks — 13 games back
- Utah Jazz — 16 games back
- Denver Nuggets — 16 games back
- Minnesota Timberwolves — 18 games back
- LA Clippers — 23 games back
- New Orleans Pelicans — 28 games back
- San Antonio Spurs — 30 games back