Over the course of three days, there will be 262 picks in the 2022 NFL draft.
The draft kicked off Thursday at 6 p.m. MDT, and the Deseret News is here to help you sort through the chaos while keeping you up to date on the latest for Utah prospects.
Come back each day for complete coverage, with Round 1 on Thursday, Rounds 2-3 on Friday and Rounds 4-7 on Saturday.
Previewing Day 3
Following a day where no Utah ties were drafted in the second or third rounds, there’s a number of interesting options from BYU, Utah and Southern Utah in the draft’s final day.
Assessing Day 1, previewing Day 2
A look back at what impact Utah linebacker Devin Lloyd could have in Jacksonville.
From Round 1
One Utah tie came off the board during Thursday’s Round 1: the Jacksonville Jaguars traded back into the tail end of the first round to grab Utah linebacker Devin Lloyd at No. 27. Here’s more details on the selection.
- Why Utah’s Devin Lloyd, at pick No. 27, landed in ‘a very good spot’ and can have an immediate impact with Jacksonville Jaguars
- 2022 NFL draft: Utah linebacker Devin Lloyd drafted by Jacksonville Jaguars with 27th overall pick
Here’s our pre-draft coverage, from how to watch the event to what projections are being made to what Utah ties to watch for.
How to watch the 2022 NFL draft
- How to watch, stream or listen to the 2022 NFL draft
- Welcome to the NFL draft — from the sublime to the ridiculous
What have mock drafts projected for Utah ties in the 2022 NFL draft?
- Devin Lloyd and who else? What 7-round mock drafts tell us about Utah’s 2022 NFL draft prospects
- These 5 with Utah ties are being projected as 2022 NFL draft picks
- Can Devin Lloyd be a top 5 NFL draft pick? This expert believes so
What Utah players are NFL prospects?
- Why former Ute Devin Lloyd believes he ‘can be the face of an organization’
- Nephi Sewell overcame neck injury, and after strong career at Utah, is ready for NFL draft
- Once again, undersized Britain Covey eager to prove doubters wrong
- ‘A true anchor’: Utah’s Mika Tafua, a productive, proven leader, ready to take game to the next level
- Versatile and resilient, NFL hopeful Nick Ford knows his way around an offensive line
- Could NFL be next stop for Utah O-lineman from England?
- What other Utes may join Devin Lloyd in hearing names called out at NFL draft?
- Utes have a very different outlook for the NFL draft this year
- Is Devin Lloyd a clone of Fred Warner?
What BYU players are NFL prospects?
- Tyler Allgeier’s remarkable journey from underprivileged childhood to BYU walk-on and probable NFL draft pick
- What are the NFL draft prospects for four-year BYU starter James Empey?
- Samson Nacua will be proud to represent BYU, and the Utes, if he gets a shot in the NFL
- BYU receiver Neil Pau’u hoping his size, physicality draw attention of pro scouts