The reopening comes with the holiday season right around the corner.
- “Maybe it’s sipping a hot cocoa on a crisp, cool morning, sharing stories over a memorable meal, or finding the perfect, thoughtful gift for everyone on your list!” Disney Parks said in a blog post.
The Downtown Disney District is an outdoor shopping and dining experience that has the same flavor of Disneyland.
The reopening of Buena Vista street comes as California Adventure and Disneyland remain closed due to the coronavirus pandemic. Walt Disney World reopened earlier this year. But California’s state guidelines make it difficult for theme parks to reopen amid the pandemic.
The holiday celebrations are coming.
Downtown Disney will have a slew of Christmas and Thanksgiving treats for people who visit the area over the next two months. Here’s a rundown of what you can find:
- Thanksgiving Burger at Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes
- Salt & Straw has a Salted Thanksgiving Turkey or Sweet Potato Casserole with maple pecans.
- Earl of Sandwich has a Holiday Turkey Sandwich.
- Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake CrazyShake at Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes
- A White Christmas Churro from California Churro, or an adorable snowman macaron from Kayla’s Cake.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels holiday pretzel can be found at Marceline’s Confectionery and Trolley Treats.
- Boxes of cupcakes from Sprinkles are available, too.