- Giannulli must report to prison by 2 p.m. at a location chosen by the Bureau of Prison.
- He was not listed as in custody as of 7:20 a.m.
- According to The Boston Globe, it’s unclear where Giannulli will serve out his sentence.
Loughlin and Giannulli were accused of paying $500,000 in bribes so that their daughters, Olivia Jade and Isabella Rose Giannulli, could be team crew recruits for the University of Southern California. The couple originally pleaded not guilty before pleading guilt.
- Loughlin apologized for her role in the scandal: “I am truly, profoundly, and deeply sorry. I am ready to face the consequences and make amends.”
Update on Loughlin:
Loughlin reported to a federal prison in California on Oct. 30. She specifically reported to the Federal Correctional Institution in Dublin, California, which is about 40 miles outside of San Francisco.
- “She was a little weepy on her first night there. But she pulled herself together quickly. Now she’s resolved to finish her sentence with her head held high,” the source said.