For over 50 years, “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” has been a Christmas tradition for many. The television special, featuring the misfit reindeer as he helps Santa Claus to save Christmas, first aired in 1964 and is the longest-running holiday special on TV. But where can you watch it in 2020?
You can catch “Rudolph” airing on CBS or Freeform this year, but it is a little more difficult to find online. Here’s a schedule of when it will be on TV, as well as where else you can watch “Rudolph” this year.
Note: All times listed are MST.
- Dec. 13 — 7 p.m. — CBS
- Dec. 19 — 6:30 p.m. — Freeform
- Dec. 20 — 5 p.m. — Freeform
- Dec. 24 — 9:50 p.m. — Freeform
- Dec. 25 — 6 p.m. — Freeform
- “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” is also available to watch with a subscription to the streaming service IndieFlix or to purchase on iTunes, Vudu or FandangoNOW.