“Jurassic World” star Chris Pratt says that the third film in the new trilogy of “Jurassic Park” films is actually like “Avengers: Endgame” since it brings a conclusion to the entire saga of dinosaur park films.
What’s going on?
- Pratt recently appeared on “The Ellen Show” where he talked about the upcoming “Jurassic World 3,” which is slated to debut in 2021.
- Pratt said the new film will excite fans of the franchise since it’ll bring back older characters who haven’t been seen in decades.
- Pratt said: “This feels like (the end). It’s got everybody. It’s got pretty much everybody in it, maybe I just blew it but I don’t care. I know that like all the cast from the original ‘Jurassic Park’ is coming back and so it’s going to feel very much like how (Avengers) ‘Endgame’ brought everything together at Marvel.”
Who is coming back for ‘Jurassic World 3’?
- Laura Dern, Sam Neill and Jeff Goldblum have all been confirmed to return for the new film, according to ComicBook.com. The trio starred in the original “Jurassic Park” film and made various appearances throughout.
- Neill starred in “Jurassic Park III” while Goldblum led the way in “The Lost World: Jurassic Park.” Dern made a brief appearance in “Jurassic Park III” and Goldbulm had a cameo in “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.”
What to expect
- “Jurassic World 3” filmmaker Colin Trevorrow said “Jurassic World 3” feels more like a sixth film than the conclusion of a trilogy.
- Trevorrow told Empire: “We’d have had to come up with a reason why Ellie, Malcolm and Grant all went to the theme park on the exact same day it broke down — again. The next film allows the legacy characters to be a part of the story in an organic way. Emily Carmichael and I call it ‘Jurassic Park VI’, because it is.”