Multiple reports suggest Lori Loughlin is outraged over the leaked photos of her daughter Olivia Jade, which show the YouTube celebrity posing as a rower.
- Federal prosecutors leaked photos of Olivia Jade posing as a rower as a part of the investigation in the college admissions scandal. In new court documents, the prosecutors released photos that showed Olivia Jade using ERG machines and wearing activewear, as I reported for the Deseret News.
- According to the court documents, Mossimo Giannulli emailed the photos to William “Rick” Singer, who is considered the “mastermind” behind the college admissions scandal.
- Giannulli reportedly sent the photos to Singer after Singer said “It would probably help to get a picture with her on an ERG in workout clothes like a real athlete too.”
How Loughlin reacted
- Unnamed sources told Us Weekly that Loughlin is “outraged and extremely angry” over the photos.
- The source told Us Weekly: “The pictures are obviously extremely inflammatory and controversial, meant to intimidate Lori because she has refused to take a plea deal. The photos were never submitted to USC as part of the application process. Lori’s lawyers will be responding to the photos of the girls on the rowing machine in a legal filing.”
How Olivia Jade reacted
- A report from E! News said that Olivia Jade Giannulli is feeling “extremely embarrassed” by the leaked pictures. The unnamed source said the Giannulli family is relying on each other with the leak of the photos.
- The source said Olivia Jade “is fully aware (that) this predicament is ongoing and she will have waves of sadness and anger.”