Kristen Bell would love to freeze the amount of home-school she has been doing.
What’s the news:
- Bell talked about the dangers of home-schooling in the season 5 premiere of “#Momsplaining,” a web series hosted by Bell, according to USA Today.
- She said: “Of course, we’ve all come to know the two worst words in the human language: Home schooling. Doing school work with them, it is absolutely miserable. When we started this quarantine, the first math worksheet I gave my daughter, in all the answer lines she wrote, ‘No. No. No. No. No.’“
- Bell said: “There are a few people that have come out victorious in this situation though. Germaphobes, stay-at-home moms, they’re all like, ‘I told you how (expletive) hard this is.’“
Drew Barrymore felt the same
- She said: “I don’t know if there are good days and bad days. I think there are good hours and bad hours. I cried every day, all day long. It was like every church and state. It was the messiest plate I’ve ever held in my life to be the teacher, the parent, the disciplinarian, the caretaker.”
- “And I thought ... teachers have children (of their own). Do they survive it because they get to go away and work with other kids? Have they had their children in their classroom? How did this all work?’”