“The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II” will air on Mother’s Day, bringing a second round of Disney classics to your home.
- ABC announced the second event at the end of April.
- Ryan Seacrest is slated to host the performance again.
- The event will raise awareness for Feeding America, which is dedicating its resources to help those impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.
- John Legend, Katy Perry, Tituss Burgess, Sabrina Carpenter, Jennifer Hudson and Lang Lang have all been added to the show’s roster, according to CNN.
When does it air?
- “Disney Family Singalong: Volume II” will air on Mother’s Day, which is Sunday, May 10, at 5 p.m. MDT on ABC.
How to watch and stream:
Of course, you can watch on ABC.com using your TV login information. The ABC app is available on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV or Amazon Fire Chromecast. ABC apps are not available on fuboTV, Sling or AT&T TV Now, though.
But you can also stream the event through YouTube TV or Hulu’s live TV, among other services. These apps offer trial subscriptions for new users. We’ve linked to a few of them below.
What’s the full lineup?
- The Muppets will open the show.
- “A Whole New World” — Idina Menzel and Ben Platt.
- “Almost There” — Chloe x Halle and Anika Noni Rose.
- ”Hakuna Matata” — Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner featuring. Donald Glover and Walter Russell III.
- “Part of Your World” — Halsey.
- “Poor Unfortunate Souls” — Rebel Wilson.
- “Remember Me” — Miguel.
- “Step in Time” and ”Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” — Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Hayley Erbert.
- “Try Everything” — Shakira.
- “When I Am Older” — Josh Gad.
- “You’ll Be in My Heart” — Disney on Broadway stars Merle Dandridge, Heather Headley, Adam Jacobs, Caissie Levy, Kara Lindsay, Kevin Massey and Josh Strickland.
- “Zero to Hero” — Keke Palmer.