Warner Bros. has announced a new online-only event to celebrate many of its properties.
What’s going on:
- Warner Bros. announced a new event called DC FanDome, which is a free “immersive virtual fan experience.”
- The 24-hour experience will begin on Aug. 22.
- Fans can log in to see new announcement and trailers for DC Comics-related movies, TV shows, comics and video games.
Some of the highlighted properties include:
- “Wonder Woman 1984”
- “The Batman”
- “The Suicide Squad”
- “Black Adam”
- The Arrow-verse TV shows
- Zack Snyder’s cut of “Justice League”
Fans can access the event on DCFanDome.com.
The experience will be divided into five different areas, including:
- WatchVerse (panels and screenings).
- YouVerse (cosplay and other fan content).
- KidsVerse (family-friendly games).
- InsiderVerse (behind-the-scenes videos for comics, movies, games, theme park attractions and other products).
- FunVerse (comic reader app, downloadable activity kits and digital store).