What’s going on:
A new trailer for Madden NFL 21 dropped Tuesday morning, showing off a new host of features for the game.
The new features include:
- Pass rush control, which gives pass rushers a new chance to hit their targets.
- A new skill stick will allow people to use tricks like the side hurdle and dead leg.
- Open field tracking will give defenders more control.
- Authenticity improvements make quarterback moves more realistic.
- More control how players celebrate in the game.
See the trailer below:
Description of the new game
EA Madden NFL’s YouTube page has an official description of the game:
Take a closer look at new gameplay updates in Madden NFL 21. Innovative changes designed to deliver authenticity on both sides of the ball include updated pass-rush mechanics, the new Skill Stick ball-carrier system, and more realistic open-field tackling. Go all out in Madden NFL 21 and feel advanced levels of control.