Johnson ripped his front gate from its hinges over the weekend so he could get to work on time.
- “Not my finest hour 🤦🏽♂️, but a man’s gotta go to work,” Johnson began his caption. “We experienced a power outage due to severe storms, causing my front gate not to open. I tried to override the hydraulic system to open the gates, which usually works when power goes out — but this time it wouldn’t.”
- “I pushed, pulled and ripped the gate completely off myself. Tore it out of the brick wall, severed the steel hydraulics and threw it on the grass. My security team was able to meet the gate technician and welders about an hour later — and they were apparently, ‘in disbelief and equally scared’ 🤣.”
- “Not my finest hour, but I had to go to work,” Johnson said, adding, “And I think I’m 💯 ready to be #blackadam 😄💪🏾.”
Did The Rock have COVID-19?
- “We have been disciplined, we’ve isolated, we’ve quarantined, I have not worked — and we’ve done a pretty good job.”
- “We picked up COVID-19 off some very close friends,” he said. “And these are people who we love and trust, these are people who we still love and trust and they are devastated that it led to them infecting our family.”