Spotify Wrapped — the annual Spotify feature that reveals your poor taste in music — has been released, and there are plenty of ways to see your yearly playlist.
What is Spotify Wrapped?
Every year, Spotify releases its Spotify Wrapped feature, which shows Spotify users what music they listened to throughout the year. The wrapped feature displays listening data, creates playlists of your top songs and offers a hint of nostalgia about the last year.
When does Spotify Wrapped come out?
The 2021 Spotify Wrapped playlist is out now.
Per Spotify, Spotify users can log onto Spotify today to see their top artists, songs and most-played music. The Spotify Wrapped playlist will show you the following:
- Top songs from 2021
- Favorite artists
- Top tracks and artists
- Best new podcasts
- Best podcast episodes
- Best 2021 songs overall
- A look back at 2021 for your own content
- 2021 Wrapped Blend, which shows your top music with a friend’s top music.
How to find your Spotify Wrapped
- When it’s available visit the Spotify Wrapped website.
- Log in to your Spotify account.
- You can log into Spotify Wrapped through Facebook, Google or your Apple account.
Does Spotify Wrapped have a cutoff date?
- “The reason we have this hard cutoff is just for the sake of campaign logistics,” he told Newsweek. “We need to QA the site and we need to finalize assets for Wrapped, all of which takes a while. You throw Thanksgiving into the mix as well and we have even less time.”
This will severely impact any artists who release songs in November. For example, Taylor Swift recently dropped “Red (Taylor’s Version). Anyone who listens to that album will not see that data reflected in the 2021 Spotify Wrapped or 2022 Spotify Wrapped.