- Time: 1:01 a.m. MST (12:01 a.m. PST)
- Location: Disney+
- Titles: Episode 7
- Run times: TBD
What’s the episode about?
Per Disney+, the next “WandaVision” episode will feature “Wanda Maximoff (Elizabeth Olsen), who’s not quite ready to accept that everything around her is unraveling.”
A clip released early Thursday showed Wanda speaking to the camera in a similar way that we’ve seen in “The Office” or “Modern Family.” Wanda seems to suggest that the world around her is unfolding, especially since she expanded the boundaries of her fake, alternate reality at the end of episode 6.
- Meanwhile, S.W.O.R.D. Captain Monica Rambeau (Teyonah Parris) said she was on the way into that alternate reality — called the “Hex.” She hinted that she was going to meet with an aerospace engineer friend, who would help her enter the Hex. FBI agent Jimmy Woo (Randall Park) was with Monica when the “Hex” started to expand, so it’s unclear where he’ll be.
- Dr. Darcy Lewis (Kat Dennings) was seen trying to escape the Hex as it grew. She was swallowed up by the Hex, though, and entered the alternate reality.
How to stream
“WandaVision” airs exclusively on Disney+. You can access the show with a subscription for the streaming service. A subscription can be purchased for monthly or yearly rates at the Disney+ website. There are currently no free trial offers.
- Disney+ costs $6.99 per month or $69.99 for the year
- Hulu and ESPN Plus can be bundled in for $12.99 per month.