- “On March 18, get ready to be delighted with beloved flavors of the Disneyland Resort at the upcoming food and retail experience, ‘A Touch of Disney!’” Disney said on Twitter,
The park will reopen partially from March 18 to April 5 for the event, which will give Disney fans a chance to visit shops and stores, as well as eat at dining locations at Disneyland and California Adventure Park.
- Some of the food includes churros, the Dole Whip and the Monte Cristo sandwich. The food will be “bite-sized.”
- Disney characters will also appear at the park.
- Officials told Deadline the park will play music from a new soundtrack of “reimagined” Disney songs, too.
How to buy tickets
- Tickets are slated to cost $75, which gives you admission, PhotoPass downloads and more.
- An additional $25 will get you a dining card to use toward food.
OK, but what about COVID-19?
Disney Parks said the event “will operate with limited capacity and enhanced health and safety measures in place based on guidance from health authorities, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies.”