Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige just gave an update on all the upcoming Marvel projects
‘Moon Knight’ and ‘She-Hulk’ will start filming soon, per Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige
Feige issued an update on a couple of different projects, according to ComicBook.com. Here’s the quick breakdown.
- “The Falcon and the Winter Soldier” will debut March 19.
- “Loki” will debut June 11.
- “What If …?” animated series will debut “soon after” the debut of “Loki,” Feige said.
- “Ms. Marvel” — which will tell the story of Kamala Kahn, a Pakistani American teen from New Jersey, who becomes a superhero — is in the finishing stages.
- “Hawkeye” is currently filming.
- “She-Hulk” will start filming soon.
- “Moon Knight” will begin filming one week after “She-Hulk.”
As I wrote for the Deseret News, there’s plenty of new Marvel projects on the way. Marvel recently announced that the new “Marvel Studios’ Assembled: The Making of WandaVision” will launch on Disney+ March 12. This will be the show that fills the gap between “WandaVision” and “Falcon and Winter Soldier.
After “Falcon and Winter Soldier,” we will probably see another “Assembled” episode showing behind-the-scenes details of that show on April 30.
Then, on May 7, “Black Widow” will debut in theaters (hopefully), as I wrote for the Deseret News. It’s still unclear if it will be released on Disney+ amid the coronavirus pandemic, but all signs hint it will be released there.