“The Falcon and the Winter Soldier” will return for its penultimate episode Friday morning, and it has so much hype surrounding it right now.
Details for ‘TFATWS’ Episode 5
- Time: 1:01 a.m. MST (12:01 a.m. PST)
- Where: Disney+
- Title: Episode 5
- Run time: 61 minutes (rumored)
What is ‘TFATWS’ Episode 5 about?
Episode 5 is set to be one of the biggest episodes of the series to date.
- To start off, Episode 4 ended with John Walker/Captain America (Wyatt Russell) murdering a man on live camera with the Captain America shield. So the fallout from that moment is going to be massive.
- Marvel released a teaser for “The Falcon and the Winter Soldier” that hints at a coming fight between Sam/Falcon (Anthony Mackie), Bucky/Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan) and Walker/Captain America. So we’ll likely see some major confrontation between the group.
- And — on top of all of that — SlashFilm reported earlier this week that a “surprise character” will make a cameo appearance in Episode 5. The “surprise character is not one that we’ve seen in the MCU before and not one who is primed to appear in an upcoming film,” according to SlashFilm. This character is “an existing Marvel Comics character who is played by a well-known performer,” SlashFilm reports.
How to stream ‘TFATWS’ Episode 5
“The Falcon and the Winter Soldier” is a Disney+ exclusive so you’ll need a subscription in order to watch the show — which has been the case with other DIsney+ shows “WandaVision” and “The Mandalorian.”
- Disney offers subscriptions to Disney+ beginning at $7.99 per month. You can also buy plans for $79.99 for the year.
- There’s also a bundle package, which includes Hulu and ESPN+, for $13.99 per month.