Disney Parks shared in a guest post that explains how people can return to the park. To enter Disneyland or Disney California Adventure, interested guests will need both a theme park reservation and an admission ticket for the same park on the same date.
- Guests need to have a valid ticket to the reopening.
California residents can attend the reopening, but that’s it. Sorry Utah residents. You’ll have to wait a little longer to return to Disneyland.
- Groups can only be made up of families from three households.
Key dates for Disneyland reopening:
- April 9 — If you have a ticket, you can check available days to use a one-day ticket.
- April 12 — Reservation system will open and guests who have tickets can make reservations.
- April 15 — Ticket sales will resume.
Disneyland closed down in March 2020 at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic. Recently, Disney CEO Bob Chapek hinted that Disneyland would reopen sometime in “late April” after California changed its guidelines for theme parks to reopen, as I wrote for the Deseret News.