Disney Parks officially unveiled the prices for the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser hotel experience that will open in 2022 — and it’ll cost you more Republic credits than you would need to buy replacement parts for a Nubian royal starship.
- The hotel experience — which offers a two-night, immersive adventure for guests — will have its opening voyages in spring 2022.
‘We’re Gonna Save the Galaxy’: Check out the first commercial for Star Wars: #GalacticStarcruiser, opening in spring 2022 at @WaltDisneyWorld Resort. 💫 Then, head over to the Disney Parks Blog for a closer look: https://t.co/gpFLknPdmS pic.twitter.com/3NOYKfqnLM— Disney Parks (@DisneyParks) August 4, 2021
How much does the Star Wars hotel cost?
Two guests per cabin
- Starting from $1,209 per guest per night.
- $4,809 total (two guests for two nights).
Three guests per cabin (two adults, one child)
- Starting from $889 per guest per night.
- $5,299 total (three guests for two nights).
Four guests per cabin
- Starting from $749 per guest per night.
- $5,999 voyage total (four guests for two nights).
What do you do in the Star Wars hotel?
Per Disney, the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser hotel has an actual itinerary for you to follow, which includes a tour around the ship and interactions with “Star Wars” characters. There are also exclusive story moments that allow you to immerse yourself in the “Star Wars” galaxy.
- You can read the full itinerary at Disney World’s website.