A new clip from Bravo TV confirmed Jen Shah’s arrest will be featured in “The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City” Season 2.
The clip — which you can see on BravoTV.com if you’re an insider member — shows Shah telling her “RHOSLC” cast members that her life is about to take a dark turn.
- “I have some bad news,” she says to cast member Heather Gay in the clip. “I just got a phone call, and I need to go.”
- The teaser then cuts to footage of federal agents showing up at Shah’s house and arresting her.
- “How did they know she was here?” Barlow said. “Somebody had to have told them she was here.”
Why was Jen Shah arrested?
- Shah still faces federal charges of “conspiracy to commit wire fraud and money laundering in a purported long-running telemarketing scam,” according to NBC New York.
- She was arrested in Salt Lake City on an indictment that came from Manhattan federal court.
- Stuart Smith, who appeared with Shah on “Real Housewives,” was also arrested in the scheme.
Why ‘RHOSLC’ Season 2 will include Jen Shah
An unnamed source told People magazine that “RHOSLC” did not stop filming during Season 2 when Shah was arrested. In fact, the group had been planning a trip to Vail, Colorado, when the arrest happened.
- “Production sees this as a great story line,” the source told Us Weekly. “One that everyone will want to see unfold.”
- “It’s ratings gold,” the unnamed source told Us Weekly. “They’re going to use as much footage as they can that they’re legally allowed to use.”
When does ‘The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City’ Season 2 debut?
“The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City” premieres Sunday at 7 p.m. MT on Bravo.