But if you are stumped, here are three hints to help you out:
- The word contains one vowel.
- There are no repeat letters.
- All of the letters are fairly common.
Need an additional hint? Here are some synonyms for the Wordle of the day:
(The answer is at the very bottom of the article)
What is the best Wordle starting word?
A Wordle bot has revealed that “crane” is the best Wordle starting word, the Deseret News reported.
The Deseret News staff recently shared some of its go-to starting words, which included “stare” and “adieu,” among others.
What are some of your Wordle go-to words? Share in the comments section below.
And today’s Wordle answer is ...
According to Merriam-Webster, “flock” includes the following definitions:
- “A group of animals (such as birds or sheep) assembled or herded together.”
- “A group under the guidance of a leader.”
- “A large number.”