Limited Digital License for Personal Use
Deseret News Publishing Company (“Licensor”) hereby grants to (“Licensee”) a limited, non-assignable, non-transferable, non-exclusive, perpetual license to download and copy the accompanying image (“Licensed Material”), subject to the following restrictions:
- This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the Licensed Material for display on personal websites, computers or social media accounts, or making prints exclusively for personal use. The Licensed Material may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The Licensed Material may not be used in advertising or on any sites for which you receive compensation from advertisers. The Licensed Material may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed.
- Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the Licensed Material remains exclusively with Licensor.
- Licensor makes no warranties, express or implied. The Licensed Material is provided “as is”.
- Licensor shall not be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this License or Licensee’s use of the Licensed Material.
- Licensee hereby covenants and agrees that its limited use of the Licensed Material will be for legal purposes, and that it will not transform, edit, use as a derivative work, or otherwise use the Licensed Material for any purpose other than those expressly licensed hereunder, including without limitation illegal, improper or immoral purposes. Licensed Materials may not be incorporated into trademarks, logos, or service marks.
- Any publication will notate with the copyright symbol that copyright is maintained by “Deseret News Publishing Company” and credit “Courtesy of Deseret News Publishing Company” in any publication.
The laws of the State of Utah shall govern the interpretation and enforcement of, and any dispute arising from or under this license.