A new Fox Sports ad says it’s OK for you to call out sick the day after the Super Bowl.
What’s going on: Fox Sports ran a new advertisement Sunday during the NFL Divisional Playoffs, showing employees acting upset that they have return to work the day after the Super Bowl.
- The ad explains 17 million people took the day off.
- The trailer’s “Mayor of Monday” tells audiences that they can do better and raise that number.
- Fox Sports: “Listen to the Mayor of Monday! Ask your boss for the day after Super Bowl LIV off now.”
- The ad includes Paul Lieberstein, who played Toby Flenderson on “The Office.”
- More spots will air on Jan. 19 during the NFC championship and during the Super Bowl on Feb. 2, according to Variety.
- More actors including Will Arnett, Rob Lowe, Jason Biggs, Bellamy Young and Liv Tyler will be involved in the campaign, too, according to Variety.
Yes, but: Fox advises people to take caution and act responsibly. That is to say, only take the day off if you can, according to Variety.