Utah State (0-3) vs. Fresno State (2-1)
- Kickoff: Saturday, 12:30 p.m. MDT
- Venue: Maverik Stadium (25,100 capacity; no fans allowed)
- Surface: AstroTurf GameDay Grass
- TV: FS2
- Livestream: fuboTV
- Radio: KZNS 1280 AM/97.5 tFM
- Series: Fresno State leads 17-13-1, although Utah State has won the last three, including 2019’s meeting in Fresno on a last-second field goal from Dominik Eberle.
- Weather: Partly cloudy with temperatures in the mid 30s.
For Utah State: The Aggies will be trying to avoid starting 0-4 for the first time since 2007, when they started 0-10 before winning their last two games of the season.
For Fresno State: The Bulldogs will be looking to start 3-1 for just the second time since 2013.
For Utah State: The Aggies have finished above .500 the past two years after not reaching that mark the previous three seasons. A loss Saturday would mean the best they can finish this season is .500.
For Fresno State: The Bulldogs have been inconsistent the last 10 years, with five winning seasons and five losing ones.
The Aggies will have a short turnaround after Saturday’s game, as they have a road game next Thursday against the Wyoming Cowboys. The Bulldogs will be at home next Saturday against the San Jose State Spartans.
UTAH STATE SCHEDULE
Oct. 24 — Boise State 42, Utah State 13
Oct. 31 — San Diego State 38, Utah State 7
Nov. 5 — Nevada 34, Utah State 9
Nov. 14 — Fresno State (12:30 p.m., FS2)
Nov. 19 — at Wyoming (7 p.m., CBS Sports Network)
Nov. 26 — New Mexico (5 p.m., FS1)
Dec. 3 — Air Force (7:30 p.m., CBS Sports Network)
Dec. 12 — at Colorado State (7:30 p.m., CBS Sports Network)
All times MT