Lamar Jackson has gone from league MVP to “Madden 21” cover athlete in only a few short months.
- EA Sports revealed Jackson to be the “Madden 21” cover athlete, joining the high-ranking list of players who have graced the cover of the annual football video game.
- Jackson becomes the first Baltimore Ravens star to be on the cover since Ray Lewis accomplished the same feat in 2005, according to Sports Illustrated.
- Jackson told Sports Illustrated that he couldn’t believe he was selected for the cover.
- “Ahh man! It’s another one I can put in the man cave. When I get my own copy of it, I am going to sign it myself and put it up. That’s how dedicated I am (laughs). I grew up playing Madden and owned every copy I could get my hands on, so to be on the cover of Madden NFL 21 is a dream come true. I don’t even remember where I was when I first learned that I will be on the cover. I was like you are lying to me. The guys at EA Sports was like ‘oh this is for real’, and I couldn’t believe it. It was a dream come true.”
New ‘Madden’ trailer, too
- EA Sports released a new trailer for the upcoming game, which shows off many of the gameplay aspects for “Madden 21.”
- The game is available for preorder.
High school girls golf: 3A region recaps, Richfield, Morgan, Union and Judge Memorial claim region titles